Are you a young data scientist looking for exciting and challenging work?
SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST Program
- Remote part-time project contract with later full time employment possibility
- Be a key player in a dynamic, creative Big Data / Social Media Analytics startup working across time zones for international clients. Learn from the best industry professionals and engage with highly trained colleagues from around the world.
- Perform the best data-processing queries and methods to best process social media big data across varied business cases using volume, sentiment, thematic, entity, and predictive analytics
- Professional proficiency in English
- Advanced R or Python knowledge
- Advanced SQL or Tableau knowledge
- Advanced Boolean-based querying
- Excellent data visualization mindset
- Responsible and Professional attitude
- Team Player and Good Communication Skills
- Flexibility in adapting to various scenarios
JOIN THE TEAM
D-TAG is always looking for bright, motivated individuals to join our team!
If you would like to know more, please send us an e-mail with your CV and a brief description of where you think you could fit.
If you would like to become an INTERN at D-TAG, please send your CV and your motivation letter to email@example.com